Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cuisinart 5 in 1 griddle/Panini



I purchased my new Cuisinart 5 in 1 griddle/Panini press to replace a poplar grill that I purchased a few years ago. I purchased Cuisinart because I like the convenience of a removable trays and the ability of using my sandwich press as a griddle. I am extremely pleased with being able to remove the trays for easy cleanup. I think this feature is essential because it allows you a faster and cleaner surface. I also like that my Cuisinart griddle has a temperature gauge of 200- 425° on the griddle and it also has a warming and sear feature for the Panini grill. It also allows you to be able to adjust the temperature on low, medium and high depending on the type of food that you are cooking. It has a beautiful stainless steel casing and a handle press that opens up as the legs while using the griddle. It cooks pretty evenly throughout the whole surface of the grill. The surface on the grill has a nonstick coating for easy cooking. In addition to all of these great features of this Cuisinart 5 in 1 griddle/Panini press I like that this product is small and compact and doesn't take up a lot of counter space. I really like this product and I find it very versatile and extremely convenient. I definitely recommend Cuisinart 5 in 1 griddle/Panini press for anyone who enjoys inside grilling in a quick and convenient way to prepare their favorite foods.

Favorable views:
Removable trays, compact, stainless steel finish, easy cleaning, reversible trays, nonstick trays, temperature gauge.

Not so favorable views:
None so for.

No comments:

Post a Comment