Sunday, November 15, 2009

Secret Clinical Strength deodorant & antiperspirant


I’m sorry.., I have mixed emotions about this product after using it long enough now to fully evaluate its effectiveness. It definitely keeps you dry and smelling good throughout the day and even during a vigorous workout, however, the other deodorant products that I have used in the pass did the same but cost less. So, I am not convinced that the price of this product is and its claim is justify being that much more expensive than the other leading deodorants. I think that I will be going back to my previous deodorant product when this deodorant is all gone.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia, visiting from MBC. I love your blog and I love your idea about why you buy!

    ReplyDelete