Saturday, November 21, 2009

Olay Wrinkle Smoothing Cream


I am a 49 year old African American woman with very little sun damage to my skin. However, I have very dry skin with some tiny lines in my forehead and I also have smile lines. My skin is very dry and it tends to be sensitive at times. I have been using the Olay Prox smoothing cream for about 2 weeks now. The product has made a noticeable improvement in my skin. The lines in my forehead and the smile lines around my mouth has softened and they have become less noticeable. My skin is not as sensitive, flaky and tight after only 2 weeks of use. The only concern of my after the use of this product is that the Olay Prox smoothing cream has a little bit of a chalking appearance and I believe that that is the result of having sun protection in the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment