Thursday, October 14, 2010

What's the most important appliance in your home.

"What's the most important appliance in your home. And, why?"
The most important appliance in my home is my refrigerator. My icebox as my mother used to call it, gets so much traffic from my cooking and my children looking for something quick to eat. So it is important to me that my icebox is suitable and functional for all of my kitchen needs. When I shop for an icebox I look for the amount of shelving and compartments. I also looked for the energy efficient feature. It is also important to need that it be stylish so that they can showcase and blend in with the theme and character of my home. And I look for showrooms that have a large variety of styles. One of my favorite brands is the Kenmore line at Sears department store.
So let's have a conversation about the most important kitchen aid in your home. Please leave me a comment and let me know what's important to you. And, why?

No comments:

Post a Comment